InstaTrade is an online financial services provider that was established to provide traders direct access to reliable trading products and services across the world, since 2007. InstaTrade provides financial instruments such as Currency Pairs, Indices, Cryptocurrency, Stocks, and Metals for all beginner and professional traders to trade from in the financial industry.
- Trading Platforms
- Customer Support
- OUR RATING
InstaTrade offers transparency and security when it comes to their clients’ account by keeping all client‘s fund safe in leading banks and exclusive from the company’s fund.
InstaTrade provides the popular MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and WebTrader trading platforms for PC and mobile devices.
- 9 time frames
- A great variety of tools for technical analysis
- Online financial news
- Automated trading
- Locked positions
- A wide choice of free indicators and advisors
- A possibility to create your own indicators and advisors (MQL4)
- High security ensured by 128-bit encoding
- One click trading
- Trailing stop
- 21 time frames
- Market Depth (Level II pricing) and contract specifications
- MQL5 – the new-generation programming language for designing expert advisors and indicators
- Quotes archive
- An advanced set of technical tools
- Fill Policy – a new field in the Order window
- Expiry dates for pending orders
- Ready-made expert advisors, indicators and scripts available on the in-built online store
- How to start trading
- Video Tutorials
- Trading Glossary
- Market review
- Forex analytics
- Chief Strategist
- Economic Calendar
- Holidays worldwide
- Video analytics
- InstaTrade TV
- Trading Sessions
- News in pictures
- MB ZeroDrop
InstaTrade offers variable spread, maximum leverage of 1:1000, and minimum deposit of $1. Deposits can be made through various methods such as Bank transfer, Bitcoin, payco, ethereum, litecoin, and tether.
InstaTrade provides multilingual customer support 24/7 via live chat, email, and telephone.
InstaTrade is not a regulated broker.
InstaTrade is an online financial services provider that offers the most comprehensive range of trading tools and instruments to suit all type of traders. Traders can trade using the popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. InstaTrade offers variable spread, maximum leverage of 1:1000, and minimum deposit of $1. However, InstaTrade is not a regulated broker.