TeraFx UK is a trading name of Tera Europe Limited. TeraFx is an online STP broker that provides diverse trading instruments to all traders in the financial markets over the world. TeraFx offers trading instruments such as Forex, CFDs, Indices and commodities. TeraFx is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
TeraFx ensures that all clients‘ money are kept separate from the company’s funds in segregated accounts.
TeraFx offers a MetaTrader Web, Android, iPhone and iPad Trader trading platforms.
- EAs welcomed
- Back testing
- Customisable drag and drop charts
- 40+ technical indicators.
- Add drawings and annotations
- Multilingual support
- 26 European and Asian languages
- Instant trade execution ticket or place advanced orders to be managed by the platform
- Stop, Limit, Take Profit and Trailing Stop Orders supported
- See real time quotes and trade performance
- Trade on live prices
- Live market news
- Charting capability
- Historic trade data
- Demo accounts available
iPhone and iPad Trader
- Live price feeds and trading functionality
- Real time trade status
- Charting capabilities
- Real time news
- A trading Journal providing historic activity
- Download Android Trader depending on product you wish to trade and start trading now!
- Economic Calendar
- Upcoming Webinars
- Recorded Webinars
TeraFx provides variable spreads from 0.6 pips, maximum leverage of 1:500 and minimum deposit required is $100. Deposit can be made through bank transfer, debit/credit cards, maestro, skrill, unionpay and others
TeraFx provides multi-lingual customer support 24/5 to render any necessary assistance to all traders via live chat, email and telephone.
TeraFx is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
TeraFx is an online STP broker that offers a wide selection of trading instruments to all traders across the world. TeraFx offers various account types with variable spreads, maximum leverage up to 1:500 and minimum deposit of $100 to open an account. TeraFx also ensures that all clients‘ money are kept separate from the company’s funds in segregated accounts, and multilingual customer service is available to attend all queries. TeraFx is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).