CedarFX is an online broker that was founded in 2020. and operates in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. CedarFX provides over 170+ excellent trading assets for traders to choose from including Forex, Indices, Metal, Futures, Stocks, Digital Assets and Commodities in the financial markets.
CedarFX keeps clients funds in segregated accounts from the company’s funds.
CedarFX offers downloads for MT4 for Windows, MT4 Android, MT4 iOS and Web Trader platforms.
- Real-time quotes of Forex market
- Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- All types of trade execution
- Detailed online trading history
- Fast switching between financial instruments on charts
- Sound notifications assisting trading
- Customizable Forex chart color schemes
- Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending orders, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
- Free financial news — dozens of materials daily
- Chat with any registered MQL5.community trader
- Support of push notifications from the desktop MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform and MQL5.community services
- Connection with hundreds of Forex Brokers
- Interactive real-time Forex charts with zoom and scroll options
- 30 of the most popular technical indicators among traders
- 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
- 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
- 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line for efficient trading
- 0% Commission Account
- Eco Account
CedarFX offers low variable spreads, maximum leverage of 1:500, zero commission and minimum deposit of $10. Deposits and withdrawals can be done via bank wire transfers, bitcoin and debit/credit cards.
CedarFX provides 24/7 client support via live chat, email, and call back.
CedarFX is not a regulated broker.
CedarFX is an online broker that provides a wide range of tradeab;e assets in the trading markets. CedarFX offers a 0% Commission Account and an Eco Account with variable spreads, maximum leverage of 1:500 and $10 minimum deposit. CedarFX also ensures client’s funds are kept separate from the company’s funds and reliable customer support is available 24/7 through various mediums. However, CedarFX is not a regulated broker.