One Fx is owned and operated by One F Markets. One Fx is an online financial services provider that’s been providing reliable trading services to all retail and institutional traders over the world. One Fx provides a wide range of financial instuments such as Forex, Commodities, Indices and Equities in the trading markets.
Security of Funds
One Fx client’s funds are kept separate from the company’s operational funds in trusted banking institutions. One Fx is also a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
One Fx provides a MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platforms via desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Market Watch Window
- Navigator Window
- Different order types
- Interactive charts with technical indicators
- Expert Advisors – Automated trading
- Strategy tester
- Access to all major trading instruments
- Alerts and financial news
- Multi-currency/language support
- Support for iOS and Android OS
- 21 different time frames for charts
- Capability to have up to 100 charts open at any given time
- Time frames from on minute to one month
- IOS and android supported
- Different order types supported – Market Execution, Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit orders
- Market depth information
- Tick chart trading
- Integrated Development Environment for EAs
- Trade Cost Guide
- Economic Calendar
One Fx offers spreads from 0.1 pips, maximum leverage of 1:1000 and minimum deposit of $10. Deposits can be made through wire transfers, and credit/debit cards.
One Fx clients have access to support 24/7 via chat, email and telephone.
One FX Markets is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
One Fx is an online broker that provides diverse trading instruments such as Forex, Commodities, Indices, and Equities in the trading markets. One Fx offers various account types with spreads from 0.1 pips, leverage up to 1:1000 and minimum deposit of $10. One Fx also offers a MT4 and MT5 trading platforms for traders to trade on and client support is available 24/7. One FX Markets is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).