SimpleFX Ltd. Is an online STP broker that is incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. SimpleFX has been providing a wide range of trading products to the financial markets since its establishment in 2014. SimpleFx offers trading with Forex, CFDs on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, precious metals, energy, indices and equities from all over the world.
SimpleFx keeps all clients funds secure in segregated accounts and offers a negative balance protection.
- MetaTrader 4
- Fast, stable and reliable
- Rich, complex and numerous built-in analytical tools to choose from
- Trading signals and copy trading
- Automated trading thanks to Expert Advisors and MQL4
- Free Code Base with thousands of technical indicators, scripts and EA’s to download
- Rich offer of order types: market, pending limits and stops, trailing stop
- Quick trading
- Trading from the chart
- Price alerts
- SimpleFX MT4 is available for PC, Mac, Linux and for mobile devices – iPhone, iPad and Android
- Interactive quote charts
- Full set of trading orders
- Most popular analytical tools, very similar to the desktop version
- Monitor your account status and track the history of trades
- Buy and sell financial instruments in a single click
- Convenient chat with other traders
- Push notifications
- One-time password to secure your account
- Multicurrency Account
SimpleFx offers tight spreads from 0.1, maximum leverage of 1:500, and no minimum deposit is required to open an account. Deposits/withdrawals can be made via Bank transfer, bitcoin, skrill, FasaPay, neteller, tether and more.
SimpleFx provides customer support 24/5 in mulitple languages via live chat, email and telephone.
SimpleFx is not a regulated broker.
SimpleFX Ltd. is an online STP broker that is incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. SimpleFx offers a large selection of financial instruments for traders to trade on the MetaTrader 4 platform. SimpleFx offers a Multicurrency account with spreads from 0.1, leverage up to 1:500 and no minmum deposit is required to open an account. SimpleFx keeps clients funds in segregated accounts and offers a negative balnce protection. However, SimpleFx is not a regulated broker.