MaxiMarkets is an online Forex broker that has been providing reliable and high-end trading services since 2008. MaxiMarkets provides traders the opportunity to trade on More than 170 trading assets in the trading markets. MaxiMarkets trading assets includes Stocks, Indices, Metals, Energies and Cryptocurrencies.
MaxiMarkets keeps all client funds in separate bank accounts from the company’s funds.
MaxiMarkets provides a Xcritical, MetaTrader 4, Mobile Apps and WeTrader Platforms.
- A wide range of tools
- Timely risk management
- All deals under control
- The best trading solutions
- Always up to date
- Trade on any of the 170 financial instruments.
- Follow the high-precision forecasts in push notifications.
- Manage positions, Stop Loss and Take Profit right on the chart.
- Get the support of professionals in a built-in online chat.
MaxiMarkets Trading Terminal
- Works faster than an online platform.
- All the benefits of an online platform
- Designed for Windows and macOS X.
- Minimum Internet costs
- Built-in upgrade system
- MaxiMarkets Automatic Entry
- Huge number of financial instruments
- A user-friendly and intuitive interface
- Real-time quotes
- Account status monitoring and trading management
- Charts of different time periods with the possibility of printing
- Plenty of technical indicators and tools
- The ability to use your own indicators and automated trading programs.
MT4 Web Terminal
- No need to download and install the terminal.
- The platform is available from any computer.
- Works equally well in all browsers.
- You can do all the trades.
- Charts of quotes with different timeframes
- Current spreads table
- Contract expiration dates
- Trading hours
- Shares (CFD)
- Indices (CFDs)
- Goods (CFD)
- Gold and silver
- Portfolio investments
- Energy (CFD
- Forex forecast for today
- Forex forecast for the week
- Economic News Calendar
- Quarterly reporting
- Financial news
- Find out what FOREX is
- Video Library
- 150 questions about Forex
- Problems in Forex trading
- Answers to questions
- Mini (Mini)
MaxiMarkets offers maximum leverage of 1:200, 0.1 lots, fixed spreads and minimum deposit of $500. Deposits and withdrawals can be made via Wire transfer, Visa/Master card, Skrill, and much more.
MaxiMarkets provides multilingual customer support 24/5 via live chat, email, skype and telephone.
MaxiMarkets is not a regulated broker.
MaxiMarkets is an online Forex broker that has been providing reliable and high-end trading services since 2008. MaxiMarkets offers several account types and a XCritical, MetaTrader 4, Mobile Apps and WeTrader Platforms. MaxiMarkets provides fixed spreads, leverage up to 1:200, minimum deposit of $500, fast and easy deposits and good customer service 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. However, MaxiMarkets is not a regulated broker.