Amana Capital is an online Forex and CFD broker that was established in 2010. Amana Capital is owned by private investors with a diversified collection of global business interests represented by Manara Capital and Capital Guidance. Amana Capital offers excellent trading conditions on diverse trading instruments including Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, Indices, Commodities, Shares and Crytopcurrencies in the trading market.
Amana Capital client‘s funds are kept seperated from the company’s funds in trusted banks, and clients are covered by the Financial Services compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to £85,000.
Amana Capital provides the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms that are available on pc, web, tablet and mobile devices.
- A full set of technical analysis tools and updates on breaking financial news.
- Premium security features with 128-bit encryption.
- A built-in help function that includes a comprehensive trading terminal user-guide.
- Quotes on different financial market instruments in real-time.
- A local database of quotes history with editing and export/import functions.
- An unlimited number of charts that can be plotted at various time intervals.
- Scripts that enable automatic execution of custom-programmed trade algorithms with a single click.
- Capability to view real-time quotes, open new positions, manage open positions, and monitor pending orders.
- A full set of technical analysis tools and alerts on breaking financial news.
- Fundamental analysis based on market news.
- Powerful algorithmic trading with the built-in MQL5 development toolkit.
- An unlimited number of charts and one-minute history of quotes.
- Fully-featured Trade Signals, 30 technical indicators, and 24 analytical objects.
- A selection of ready-to-use trading applications on the MetaTrader Market.
- Ability to easily execute netting and perform extensive order-hedging.
- An advanced alerts system to keep track of all important market events.
- Prepaid Card
- Trading Signals
- Economic Calendar
- RiskPulse Analytics
- Live Prices
- Live Charts
- Mobile App
- Financial Calculators
- Virtual Private Servers
- Forex Trading
- CFD Trading
- Amana Classis
- Amana Active
- Amana Elite
- Shares Account
Amana Capital offers spreads starting from 0.1, maximum leverage of 1:500, and $50 minimum deposit. Deposits can be done via bank transfer, skrill, visa/master cards, neteller and unionpay.
Amana Capital provides access to multilingual customer support 24/5 via live chat, WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, WeChat, Viber, Twitter and telephone.
- Amana Capital LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Amana Financial Services UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Amana Capital is a fully regulated online broker that provides diverse trading products which consists of Forex, Precious Metals, Indices, Energies, Commodities, Shares and Cryptocurrencies. Amana Capital offers user friendly MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, low spreads, several trading tools, eductational resources, and multilingual customer support. Amana Capital keeps clients funds in segregated accounts and their clients are also covered by the Financial Services compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to £85,000.