ThinkMarkets is a premium multi-asset online brokerage that was established in 2010 with headquarters in London and Melbourne. ThinkMarkets also operates from different sub offices in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, Europe and South America. ThinkMarkets provide easy access to diverse trading products including forex, CFDs on equities, cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, futures and many more. ThinkMarkets is regulated by the FCA, FSCA and ASIC.
ThinkMarkets provides transparent protection at no extra cost and keep clients funds in the most trusted and reputable firms including insurance from Lloyd’s of London to banking at Barclays.banks. ThinkMarkets has an insurance policy with Lloyd’s of London that protects clients’ funds for up to $1 million in the event of insolvency.
ThinkMarkets provides the industry standard MetaTrader 4, the next-generation Metatrader 5 and their inhouse developed Think Trader platform.
- Held on servers in high-end co-location centres for ultra-fast trade execution.
- Benefit from institutional-quality apps, indicators and tools.
- Easily scan for opportunities with integrated Autochartist and 100+ indicators.
- Enhanced order management including 2 more pending order types than MT4.
- First-class charting and 21 timeframes to choose from.
- Integrated economic calendar with advanced features.
Think Trader Features:
- Over 80 intelligent indicators, 50 drawing tools and 14 chart types
- Get up to 200 cloud-based notifications at no charge
- Scan the markets and spot high probability trades with TrendRisk Scanner
- 1 mobile trading app in the world – Trade on the go directly from the charts
- Auto Chartist
- VPS Hosting
- Market News
- Economic Calendar
- Technical Analysis
ThinkMarkets provides a Standard account, Think Zero account, Islamic account and a Demo account.
Learn to Trade
- Trading Glossary
- Knowledge Base
ThinkMarkets offers tight spreads from 0 pips, maximum leverage of 1:500 and lot size of 1.0 with zero commission. Deposits/withdrawals can be made via bank wire, debit/credit card, neteller, skrill, bitpay and more.
ThinkMarkets provides mulitlingual client support 24/5 throughout the trading days via live chat, email and telephone.
ThinkMarkets is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
ThinkMarkets provide easy access to diverse unique trading products in the trading market worldwide. ThinkMarkets provides transparent protection at no extra cost and keep clients funds in the most trusted and reputable firms including insurance from Lloyd’s of London to banking at Barclays banks. ThinkMarkets provides the industry standard MetaTrader 4, the next-generation Metatrader 5 and their inhouse developed Think Trader platforms that is convenient for all traders. ThinkMarkets also provides mulitlingual client support 24/5 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).