TradeStation was founded in 1982 under the name Omega. TradeStation is one of Japan’s largest online financial services providers. TradeStation offers top of the line trading technology and online brokerage services to active individual and institutional traders including Trade Stocks, ETFs, Crypto, Options, Futures and much more worldwide. TradeStation is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
TradeStation is a registered member of SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation), which guarantees up to $500,000 compensation, including $250,000 in cash for Each Equities account. TradeStation also have excess Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) insurance provided by Lloyd’s of London. The company must also keep all funds in seperate accounts from the company’s funds.
- TradeStation provides its own Desktop 10 and Web Trading platforms along with Mobile Apps.
TradeStation‘s Desktop Features:
- Advanced tools to help you design, test, optimize, monitor and automate your custom trading strategies.
- Dynamic market-scanning tools.
- Fully customizable charting.
- Fast and reliable trade execution.
- Advanced order management.
TradeStation‘s Web Trader Features:
- Powerful TradeStation Charts with dozens of technical studies.
- The Matrix – our most advanced one-click order-entry tool and order-tracking application.
- Options Chains analysis capabilities.
- Streaming market data.
- TradeStation’s massive historical market data.
- Fast and efficient order placement capabilities.
- Monitoring of Accounts Positions, Balances and Orders.
- Watch lists and Hot List.
- Access to breaking news.
- Our powerful, easy-to-use web platform works in conjunction with TradeStation’s iOS and Android apps for a unified experience that uses TradeStation’s cloud technology.
TradeStation’s Mobile App Features:
- Get streaming quotes in real time.
- Analyze and trade options spreads on the go.
- Monitor market depth and trade from the Matrix.
- Get mobile alerts on price and volume swings.
- Analyze charts with indicators anytime, anywhere.
- Place orders with ease and split-second precision.
- Track your positions, orders and balances.
- Radar Screen
- Easy Language
- Strategy Back Testing
- Rading App & Trading Store
- OptionStation Pro
- Simulated Trading Mode
TradeStation provides an Individual & Joint account, Retirement account, Entity account and a Simulated account.
- New to Trading
- Learn to Trade
- Using TradeStation
- Market Insights
- TradingApp Store
- Support Forum
TradeStation offers maximum leverage of 1:50, minimum deposit is $500 lots with no commission. Deposits can be made via wire transfer, smart transfer, check deposits and electronic transfer.
TradeStation provides client support from Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m and technical support is also available 24 hours from Sunday, 3:30 p.m. – Friday, 8:00 p.m. via telephone, email and live chat.
TradeStation is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
TradeStation is a safe and trusted broker that is regulated by the FCA. TradeStation provides services such as Trade Stocks, ETFs, Crypto, Options, Futures and much more for trades to trade from. TradeStation also provides Client support from highly trained, friendly professionals and technical support to help clients improve their trading skills. TradeStation provides fast, reliable order executions to give traders an excellent trading eperience.