E*Trade was incorporated in 1982. E*Trade operates in several different countries worldwide. E*Trade provides trading services such as stocks, options, futures, ETFs, mutual funds and bonds and CDs globally. E*Trade is regulated by the Financial Conduct of Authority (FCA).
E*Trade provides safety of clients funds through:
- Client Fund Segregation
- Keeping clients funds in top-tier International Banks
E*Trade have three trading platforms, E*Trade Web, Power E*Trade and E*Trade Mobile app.
E*Trade Web Features:
- Trade stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds, and bonds (even IPOs if you qualify) with our user-friendly order ticket
- Get quick access to your cash with free check writing, Bill Pay, ATM/debit card, and unlimited money transfers
- Rely on our investing tools and complimentary guidance to plan for important financial goals, such as retirement
- Let us do the investing for you with professionally managed accounts from E*TRADE Capital Managment
Power E*Trade Features:
- Quickly place stock, ETF, simple and complex options, and futures orders on a single trade ticket
- Execute options strategies using the customizable options chain, along with custom and four-legged spreads
- Spot potential trades with interactive charts and technical studies
- View market movement with streaming quotes, news, earnings, dividends, depth view, gains, and more.
E*trade Mobile App
- For Apple® and Android™ devices, including the Apple Watch® and leading tablet devices
- Named “Best in Class” mobile app by Stockbrokers.com1
- Invest in stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options (including 2-,3-, and 4-legged spreads)
- Manage cash with Transfer Money, check deposit, and Bill Pay
- View Bloomberg TV®,2 third-party research, and breaking news
- Margin Analyzer Tool
- Margin Calculator Tool
- Requirements search
- Risk Slide Tool
- Brokerage Account
- Retirement Account
- Small Business Account
- Savings Account
E*Trade has no minimum account fees for retirement account, $500 for brokerage account and zero commissions. Deposits can be made via transfer money electronically, checks, wire transfer and transfer on account.
E*TRADE operates in 30 different branches to provide top notch customer support that is available by phone, email and live chat 24/7.
E*Trade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
E*Trade is regulated by the Financial Conduact Authority (FCA) and is known to be a trustworthy brokerage firm. E*Trade provides diverse trading services to the trading markets. Traders are able to trade easily on the Power E*Trade, E*Trade Web and E*Trade Mobile app with no minimum deposits and zero commissions. E*Trade also provides a brokerage, retirement, small business and bank account and reliable customer support is readily available by phone, email and live chat 24/7.